Your relationships affect all aspects of your life. If you’ve ever had an argument or a disagreement with a friend or a loved one, you know it has the power to ruin your day. And a breakup could affect you deeply for months or even years. Such trouble might even reduce your motivation, self-confidence and self-esteem and make you feel hopeless about friendships, family or finding the right person for you. What can YOU do about it?
In This Life Coach Course You Will Learn:
- How to recognize red flags and identify the warning signs in any relationship – romantic, familial, social or professional – so you can do something about it while there is still time.
- The true purpose of interpersonal relationships.
- How to determine if a relationship is an asset or a detriment.
- How to build life-long relationships that can stand the test of time and survive the challenges life puts us through.
- Should you marry for love? The answer may surprise you!
- How to find your soul mate or discover the soul mate in the person you are with.
“We were able to get back to where we were forty years ago (sweethearts). – Ted”
The Secrets of Happily Ever After
Reclaim Your Happily Ever After
by Daphna Levy
If your relationship is falling apart; if you are experiencing communication breakdowns; if you have grown apart and feel disconnected or have lost the love and passion you once shared – there is still hope.
This book is based on the author’s three decades of experience helping people, saving relationships and keeping families together. It could help you reclaim your Happily Ever After.
Read and discover
- THE SECRETS OF GOOD COMMUNICATION and how to prevent arguments and fights
- HOW TO RETURN to the way you were when you first met
- HOW TO FIND HAPPINESS TOGETHER despite your personality differences
- HOW TO REVIVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP and rekindle your love and passion
- THE ENEMY WITHIN: the biggest threat to your bond and how to overcome it
- Ingredients of HOW TO CREATE lasting happiness
“I wish I had this book nine years ago, when I married the guy I am divorcing now.” ~AK, Reader
The Single’s Guide to Finding the Right Match
by Daphna Levy
This relationship guide reveals the truth behind dead-end relationships and shows you how to spot disaster before it strikes. It is not a pick-up or attraction manual. It unlocks the mysteries of knowing who to trust and gives you the formula to avoid heartache and find true happiness.
You will discover
- THREE VITAL RULES for Picking Right
- COMMON MISTAKES that could cost you your happiness
- HOW TO DETECT THE CHEATER and replace betrayal with mutual trust
- HOW TO IDENTIFY TOXIC MATES and stop wasting yourself on the wrong people
- HOW TO GAIN CLARITY on your own vision for an ideal relationship
- Ingredients of LOVE THAT LASTS
- The secret to MEETING NEW PEOPLE