Your relationships affect all aspects of your life. If you’ve ever had an argument or a disagreement with a friend or a loved one, you know it has the power to ruin your day. And a breakup could affect you deeply for months or even years. Such trouble might even reduce your motivation, self-confidence and self-esteem and make you feel hopeless about friendships, family or finding the right person for you. What can YOU do about it?
In This Life Coach Course You Will Learn:
- How to recognize red flags and identify the warning signs in any relationship – romantic, familial, social or professional – so you can do something about it while there is still time.
- The true purpose of interpersonal relationships.
- How to determine if a relationship is an asset or a detriment.
- How to build life-long relationships that can stand the test of time and survive the challenges life puts us through.
- Should you marry for love? The answer may surprise you!
- How to find your soul mate or discover the soul mate in the person you are with.
“I wish I had this book nine years ago, when I married the guy I am divorcing now.” ~AK, Reader
The Single’s Guide to Finding the Right Match
by Daphna Levy
This relationship guide reveals the truth behind dead-end relationships and shows you how to spot disaster before it strikes. It is not a pick-up or attraction manual. It unlocks the mysteries of knowing who to trust and gives you the formula to avoid heartache and find true happiness.
You will discover
- THREE VITAL RULES for Picking Right
- COMMON MISTAKES that could cost you your happiness
- HOW TO DETECT THE CHEATER and replace betrayal with mutual trust
- HOW TO IDENTIFY TOXIC MATES and stop wasting yourself on the wrong people
- HOW TO GAIN CLARITY on your own vision for an ideal relationship
- The secret to MEETING NEW PEOPLE
- Ingredients of LOVE THAT LASTS