Does marriage counseling help? The testimonials of our clients are proof that there are gains to be had and progress to be made from even the most simple and most basic of marriage coaching. Then on top of that, there are marriage help books, audio programs, marriage help public speakers, and countless other people who really have gone the extra mile to try to help others in their efforts to find a happy and successful love life.
So there is certainly enough proof out there that marriage help does work. But how do you know when it is time to throw in the towel and actually call in a professional to assist with the marriage? How do you know when that is the right thing to do? Realistically, you will know that this is the right thing to do when you have tried everything else, you have worked your hardest, you have done your best to help your soul mate and you, and you are still falling on hard times and finding yourself completely incapacitated in your efforts and desires to really help that person, help you, and help your marriage as a result too.
Even the best of marriages will fall into hard times and will have problems of some kind or another. That is just a part of two humans living together really. There is nothing significant or noteworthy about it. It is a fact of life. However, it is truly about how the married couple addresses their problem areas and difficulties that make all the difference in the relative success or lack thereof that marriage. Truly, a marriage is measured in strength just as much by how it operates and lasts in the hard times just as much as during the good times. This is actually a very accurate representation.
A lot of times, a marriage will start to deteriorate kind of slowly and the married couples will not even really know it. Then all of a sudden they find themselves in a situation where they are no longer happy and where they are not considering that their marriage is doing well. Here are some signs of that:
- You and your spouse or significant other are not spending as much time together as you used to.
- You and your spouse or significant other are not agreeing on things that you used to, from simple, little things to big, very important things too.
- You and your spouse or significant other are finding it hard to come to terms with the situations and scenarios of your day to day life, and you and your spouse are having disagreements about that.
- You and your spouse or significant other are having disagreements about money within the relationship.
- You and your spouse or significant other are having disagreements about sex within the relationship.
- You and your spouse or significant other are having disagreements about the future of the marriage.
At The Secrets of Happily Ever After, we offer service a called Relationship Rescue. This is our approach where we help our clients to discover how to save a marriage and how to get the marriage back to a healthy, happy, fulfilling relationship. There is no need to settle into a life of misery or to head straight off to divorce court. Rather, reach out to us today at The Secrets of Happily Ever After and we will help you and your spouse to handle the issues and problems you both have been experiencing, and get the relationship back on track as a result. Call or email today to get started!